Thursday, October 29, 2009

HNT Viva Las Vegas Edition-Grand Finale

All good things must come to an end and that includes my wonderful trip to Las Vegas. Hubman and I had a wonderful time both with our friends, and just the two of us, and it was a great opportunity to reconnect.

This is one of my favorite pictures from the trip. Just me, doing some more cheesy pin up posing.


Hubman is celebrating Halloween as his usual sexy self. I do hope that this means there will be lots of treats for me. Osbasso has the list of nekkid people and The Other HNT will have some awesome pictures of people having anonymous nekkid fun.

I will be away this weekend at a baby shower so you will not see a lot of me around the internet. However, poor Hubman will be without me for a few days, so I am sure he would appreciate any online company that pops up.

36 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I like this one, too. You have very pretty feet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has got to be my favourite picture of you... just beautiful :) enjoy your weekend away and HHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a fantastic picture, you can call it cheesy, i call it hot ;-)

    http://tightlybound.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really dig looking at you. Great photo. Sexy you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that shot! You look just like those gorgeous pinup girls!
    Happy HNT!
    ~Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Showgirl style seductiveness!

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  7. OoOooo i love the pic.. It's not cheesy it's classic..

    Happy HNT darlin'

    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely not cheesy - very sexy, you make a beautiful pin up girl!

    ---Amy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lookin' good baby! Now spread 'em ;-)

    Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheesey...no way!

    Freakin HOT yes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful picture!

    Happy HNT! Have fun at the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would it be cheesy to say that I want to join you in that bed?

    Very sexy and sultry.

    IM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sexy, pretty lady! Happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice...just like a pinup girl. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice pin up girl shot, definitely not cheesey. Looking sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now that is sexy!! You are sexy, you look like one of those sexy pin-up girls, right off the calendar!!!

    Enjoy your weekend, Happy Halloween and Happy HNT!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think this is my favorite of you of the LV series!

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a lovely pose, hot and sexy

    hhnt

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the pinup style photos. Nothing cheesy about it - very sexy!!! HHNT!

    xoxo
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, not cheesy at all!!
    Quite lovely..
    Quite lovely indeed.. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nothing cheesy about that lovely pic. I know it's Friday already but Happy HNT anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohh, I hate it when the Vegas time has to come to an end. I'd like to think that the adult playground with all the steamy action can last forever.

    You look hot!!! Hello boobies

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great pose, and wonderful lighting. You look lovely in it.

    Happy belated HNT,

    figleaf
    www.realadultsex.com

    ReplyDelete