Tuesday, March 23, 2010

When Hubman's Away....

I know some of you are thinking, "ASM is having orgies! Hot nekkid men and women lolling around doing hot nekkid sexy things!"

Nope. Sorry to disappoint. When Hubman goes on his one of his business trips I usually do the following:

1. I give myself facials;
2. I reorganize stuff and get rid of junk;
3. I catch up on movies;

I also cataloged all of the winter clothes, and I hope to catch up on blogging and commenting on the blogs of others.

On Sunday night I watched "The September Issue" which deals with the behind the scene efforts to put out the September issue of Vogue Magazine. The movie was a little on the boring side and was something that was good to have on for background noise while you are doing something else, but not something gripping enough to watch on its own.

On Monday night I watched "Capitalism-A Love Story" Michael Moore's latest opus. The movie had the usual mix of heartbreak, humor and stunts. If watching the movie does not make you angry at the system, then I don't know what to tell you.

I also had a "Dancing With The Stars" party with the kids on Monday. I made them 'Waltzing Waffles' with 'Cha-Cha Chocolate Chips'. We then got into our jammies and PP and I put on tiara's and all of her play jewelry and watched DWTS.

I am personally a member of Team Shannon. I always felt she got kind of a raw deal on 90210. I also liked Nicely Nash, Erin Andrews, and of course Buzz Aldrin. DB wanted to use his phone to text votes for Buzz, but I overruled that.

Its already been a crazy week and its only Monday as I write this. However, I know that the kids and I will have a fun week together, but we are counting the days until Hubman returns.

6 comments:

  1. You mean you're not inviting special friends over while I'm away? Really my love, you disappoint me ;-)

    But I'm glad you and the kids are having fun! Did you get any pictures of you and PP in your tiaras? I'd love to see that!

    I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the movies review of Capitalism, I will see it soon.
    No orgies for real?

    Secretia

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah life is pretty boring when my hubby is away too (which is all the time so it is always boring) The only problem I have when he is on overnights is I don't go to bed . Stay up way too late

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with barefoot dreamer. I stay up wayyy to late.

    And do lots of shopping.

    Lugging two babies around for shopping without him is always an adventure, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...love it!

    When I have no hubby time {which in NEVER} I like to do all those things too!

    Please take mine away for a couple days so I can catch up on reading and my chick-flicks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I smiled at the thought of your little girl with tiara watching DWTS with you. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete