Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Shuffle Game

I could not resist the Shuffle Play that Hubman, AshlyStar and 13Messages are playing. Here is what my shuffle came up with:

1. Bowling For Soup-1985
2. Kathy Griffin- My 1st Rebanning (I love Kathy Griffin. She really makes me laugh)
3. Robert Palmer- Simply Irrestible (C'mon, which of us in the 80's did not dress up as a Robert Palmer Girl for Halloween)
4. Lenny Kravitz- Are You Gonna Go My Way
5. Kathy Griffin- The Hot Ticket
6. Mary Chapin Carpenter- I Can See It Now
7. Mary Chapin Carpenter- Stones in the Road
8. Dixie Chicks- Let 'Er Rip
9. Blue's Traveler- Run Around
10. Alanis Morisette- You Oughta Know
11. Kelis- Milkshake
12. Kathy Griffin- Wizard of Woz
13. The Sugarhill Gang- Rapper's Delight
14. Glee- Don't Start Believing
15. Mary Chapin Carpenter- I take My Chances
16. Christina Aguliera- Candyman
17. Dixie Chicks- Cold Day in July
18. The Offspring- Come Out andd Play
19. Carrie Underwood- Cowboy Cassonova
20. Dixie Chicks- Cowboy Take Me Away
21. Buckcherry- Crazy Bitch
22. Tori Amos- Crucify
23. Lionel Richie- Dancing on the Ceiling (It came with an 80's compilation. Not my choice)
24. Idina Menzel and Kristen Chenoweth- Defying Gravity
25. Pussycat Dolls- Don't Cha

So I think I have a pretty eclectic list there. I have hard rock, country, show tunes, pop, comedy, 80's stuff, 90's stuff, and folk. Hubman will probably look at the list and shake his head. However all of my music has one major factor- you can sing to all of it. I love to sing. I am not particularly good at it, but that does not stop me from belting out a few tunes in the car.

And while Hubman and I both enjoy music you will see very little crossover of our playlists. But that is not an issue since there is stuff that both of us like.

And for an ending, here is a video for Cruify

4 comments:

  1. Great list. Lots of my favorite artists are on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you believe that we have an exact match? Buckcherry's Crazy Bitch is on my playlist too! Who woulda thunk it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love most of your songs, too! :D

    Also, I know so many people dislike her but I totally Kathy Griffin is a funny lady.

    I'm going to have Robert Palmer stuck in my head now. The words started in my head as soon as I read the song title and haven't stopped yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome playlist. i have many of the same songs shuffling about on my ipod. crucify and crazy bitch are kick ass songs! if you like glee's version of don't stop believin', the one by steel panther is even better.

    ReplyDelete