1. Did you ever play strip poker (or strip spin-the-bottle, or similar)? Did nudity result? Were there further developments? Details please. I have never played either, but am open to the idea.
2. Did you ever play a nude party game, such as Naked Twister? Did it lead to anything further? Not Naked Twister, but when Hubman and I went to our favorite swinger parties in Massachusetts, the hosts had this game called "Guess the butt". A group of guys or girls would line up, and a member of the opposite sex would go around blindfolded, feeling each butt until he or she found the butt she came with. I played this once and was unsuccessful in guessing Hubman's butt.
3. Did you ever play a game of Truth or Dare that led to nudity, or fondling, or more? No. Clearly I need to get out more.
4. Did you ever attend a party that led to sex with a more or less randomly chosen partner, i.e., swingers-lifstyle party, key party*? *key party – A couples party where all of the men put their car keys into a bowl or bag and at the end of the party, the women blindly select a set of keys to determine who she goes home with for the rest of the evening for sexual gratification. Hubman and I attended several swinger parties, and even managed to get busy with others a time or two.
5. Did you ever participate in unexpected co-ed skinny dipping in a group? Hot tub yes. Pool or ocean no.
Bonus: Do you have a favorite fantasy about a sexy party? Please share. Me, Hubman, a few close and lovely lady friends, in a suite in a warm and sunshiny place. Some champagne and times so good that the Westboro Baptist Church will protest our vacation.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!